#48 - 22.11.2018
#48 Code review: easier, better, faster, stronger
- Code review is not a favorite part of your day at work, but on the other hand you know that it is worth doing and you would like to do it the best you can?
- do you think the primary purpose of code review is to catch bugs in the code?
- as the author, you do not prepare your pull request in any way, you only click the “Create pull request” button?
- Would you like to hear about the costs, disadvantages and pitfalls of code review and how can you address them?
Also, you would like to know:
- how does the SRP (Single Responsibility Principle) principle relate to code review?
- what do code review and antisepsis have to do with each other?
- is it always good to have a fridge full of food?
then this lecture is definitely for you!
A programmer with over 10 years of experience. During this time, he mainly created, developed and maintained web applications created in Java, at the beginning as a full stack developer and recently as a backend developer. Fan of TDD and BDD as well as other acronyms such as SOLID, KISS, YAGNI. Above all, at work, he values simplicity and common sense.
Don't forget to register!